KING'S HAWAIIAN BREAD - copycat
Jo Anne Sugimoto
How to Make KING'S HAWAIIAN BREAD - copycat
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs, add pineapple juice, water, sugar, ginger, vanilla and melted butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 3 cups of flour, egg mixture and stir well.
- Sprinkle yeast, one package at a time, mix well.
- Gradually add the remaining 3 cups of flour, the batter will be hard to mix with a spoon. You may have to use your hands, make sure that it is mixed well.
- Put the dough in a bowl and cover with a cloth and place it in a warm area. Let it rest for about an hour.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and knead in 1/2 cup of flour, knead about 10 times.
- Divide the dough into 3 equal parts and place in a well greased round cake pans.
- Cover and place in a warm area and let rise, about an hour.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Yield: 3 loaves