Kathy's Moist Banana Nut Bread
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 stickbutter, melted
1 tspvanilla extract
2/3 cyogurt, plain or vanilla flavored
1 cpecans, chopped
How to Make Kathy's Moist Banana Nut Bread
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F., 375 degrees F. if oven runs hot. Chop pecans.
- Put flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
- Mix sugar and butter together on medium until creamy. Add eggs one at a time. Add yogurt and extract. Mash bananas. Now, add bananas and then stir in nuts.
- Spray one or two 9x4 pans. One makes a very big, tall loaf and two makes an average size loaf of bread. I usually make two. Pour into greased pans.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for 55 minutes to 1 hour or until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean. My cook at 375 if your oven runs hot.
- Cool on racks for about 5 to 10 minutes, remove from pans and continue to cool on racks.