Ice Cream Bread
- 16 oz c
- 16 ounces is two cups of ice cream of your choice. i used pistachio. the ice cream must be soft. always use full fat ice cream.
- 1 1/2 c
- self rising flour, not regular flour.
How to Make Ice Cream Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, add the Ice Cream and the self rising flour. Mix until combined.
- 2Spray an 8" x 4" loaf pan, with a non stick product. Scoop the mixture into the loaf pan, and put in the oven.
- 3Bake for 45 minutes or insert with a toothpick to check if it's done. Remove from oven, and take out of the pan to cool. If you want to make small loaves, adjust the time to 25 minutes. Enjoy!