Honey Maple Pumpkin Bread
How to Make Honey Maple Pumpkin Bread
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease 2-9X5" loaf pans.
- 2In a large bowl, mix the honey, syrup, oil/butter, vanilla, and eggs together.
- 3Mix in the pumpkin puree.
- 4In a different bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients.
- 5Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, and stir until everything in incorporated, but avoid overmixing.
- 6Divide the batter between the two loaf pans, and bake for 50 - 65 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 7Cool on wire racks, and fight the urge to hack off a piece while it's still hot. LOL