2 call purpose flour
1 cyellow cornmeal
2 tspbaking soda
2 cnon-fat vanilla yogurt
1/2 ccanola oil
1/2 cpure maple syrup
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 cdried mixed fruit, chopped
1/2 csunflower seeds
1 largeorange rind, grated
How to Make Harvest Loaf
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups and level with a knife.
- Combine flour, cornmeal, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine yogurt, oil, maple syrup, honey and vanilla.
- Add yogurt mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
- Fold in fruit, sunflower seeds, and orange rind.
- Spoon batter into 4 (6-inch) loaf pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350* for 35 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from pans, cool completely on wire rack.