Happy Apple Bread
2/3 cwhite sugar
1/3 cbrown sugar
1 cunsweetened applesauce
2 call-purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspvanilla extract
1peeled and diced granny smith apple
How to Make Happy Apple Bread
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and applesauce. Mix, using an electric mixer, until well blended.
- Add flour, milk, baking soda, vanilla, and cinnamon. Blend thoroughly, but do not over-mix.
- Fold in diced apple.
- Pour batter into two greased and floured loaf pans (8 1/2 " X 4 1/2" X 2")7.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove baked loaves from pans to cool.