Grands Monkey Bread (stolen)
I didn't use the raisns or walnuts in mine--It;s just a matter of taste.. My youngest son doesn't like either--But I think PECANS would also be good, instead of walnuts. This has a very carmely flavor and pecans go with carmel! I hope you enjoy!!
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 tsp
- cinnamon, ground
- 2 can(s)
- pillsbury grands homestly refrigerated buttermilk buscuits
- 1/2 c
- chopped walnuts, if desired
- 1/2 c
- raisins, if desired
- 1 c
- frimly packed brown sugar, at room temp
- 3/4 c
- butter or margarine, melted, but room temp
How to Make Grands Monkey Bread (stolen)
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 12 -cup fluted tube pan with shortening or pan spray--( personally I like to use more butter). In a Large plastic food bag, mix Granulated Sugar and Cinnimon.
Mix brown sugar and butter in seperate container.
- 2Seperate the canned buscuits into 16 and cut each one into quarters. Place a little at a time in the bag and shake to coat with the cinnomon sugar. Place a good layer in bottom of pan and add Walnuts and Rasins in desired-then add a little bit of butter/brown sugar mix on top of that. Continue until all are done. Topping off with the butter/brown sugar mixture.. IF YOU HAVE ANY EXTRA - sugar/cinnimon left add a little more butter if needed and add to it and pour on top also.. This gives a little more flavor.
- 3Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until golden and no longer doughy in the center. (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT)..Cool in pan for about 10 minutes.. then turn upside down on a serving tray and pull apart to serve.. BEST served warm. But also good cooled to room temp.