Grandma's Zucchini Bread
4 1/2 csugar
2 Tbspvanilla extract
2 cwalnuts (optional)
6 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking soda
2 1/2 tspbaking powder
How to Make Grandma's Zucchini Bread
- Preheat oven to 350
Grease and flour glass loaf pans (3-4 pans)
- Mix Oil , Sugar , Zucchini and vanilla together.
- Beat Eggs well and then add to oil , sugar mix .
- Mix and then sift dry ingredients together.
Slowly add dry mix to wet mix.
Mix until no lumps remain .
- Fill glass loaf pans (greased and floured) to about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until centers are done.
I usually insert a butter knife and if it comes out clean , it's done.
Let cool in pans.