★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 21/2 cups flour. 11/2 cups sugar. 3 large eggs
- 1/2 teasp baking powder.3/4 stick butter softened
- 1/4 cup mollassis or dark kero syrup
- 1 bag trail mix with raisins banana chips nuts ect...
- add about 1/2 cup whole milk to batter. batter should be thick.
How to Make grace's trail mix bread
- 1pre-heat oven 350. add all ingredients together in large mixing bowl. make sure everything is well blended together. batter should be thick
- 2if too thick add a couple teasps milk to batter. if too thin add a couple teasps cake flour
- 3spray loaf pan with pam. pour batter in pan and top with a little dry oatmeal then bake 45 mins or til tooth pick comes out clean. ovens may vary cooking time wise
- 4let cool completely.