go bananas bread...
- 2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 1/4 c
- 3/4 c
- canola oil
- 3 large
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1 1/3 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/4 c
- 1 c
- chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- bananas (use completely black bananas, this is very important)
How to Make go bananas bread...
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 2 loaf pans with cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl, mash the bananas, I do this with the mixer since they are so ripe.
- 3Dissolve soda in buttermilk, use a larger container as it will foam some.
- 4Mix all ingredients and stir in 1 cup chopped nuts, (optional). Divide batter between pans.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until toothpick comes out ALMOST clean, totally clean will mean a dryer loaf. Let cool 15 minutes and remove from pans. ENJOY