Gluten Free Warm Apple Cinnamon Scones
Nutritional Information based on this recipe:
Per Serving (1 scone)
236 Calories; 8 gr. Fat; 20 mg Cholesterol; 268 mg sodium; 32 gr. Carbohydrates; 3 gr. Fiber; 5 gr. Sugar;
3 gr. Proteins
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cgluten free bisquick
3/4 ctoasted oat bran
1 tspground cinnamon
1/4 tspground nutmeg
1/3 ccold butter
1granny smith apple
1/2 calmond/coconut blend milk
2 tspoat bran
2 tsptruvia (or other sweetener)
1/4 tspground cinnamon
How to Make Gluten Free Warm Apple Cinnamon Scones
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix first four ingredients (dry ingredients).
- Cut in the cold butter to the dry ingredients.
- Cut and peel the apples (you can chop them into small pieces and can leave on skins if desired).
- Add milk and honey and mix well
- Mix your Topping ingredients together and set aside.
- Grease a round pan and place dough in and sprinkle with topping mix.
- Cook for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned on top.