Gluten Free Orange Cream Cheese Bread
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1/4 cbutter, softened
2 cgluten free baking mix (i used pamela's baking & pancak mix)
1/4 corange juice
1/2 cchopped walnuts
2 Tbsporange zest
How to Make Gluten Free Orange Cream Cheese Bread
- Combine Cream Cheeseand Butter, creaming well
- Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy
- Add eggs, beating well after each one
- Add flour alternately with orange juice, begining with one cup flour then 1/8 cup orange juice the repeat. Mix well after each addtion.
- Stir in walnuts and orange zest.
- Pour batter into greased pans. I use small individual pans.
- Bake at 350 degreesF for 30 minutes or until wooden toothpick that's inserted into the center comes out clean.