Gluten Free Orange Cream Cheese Bread
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 c
- butter, softened
- 1 c
- 2 c
- gluten free baking mix (i used pamela's baking & pancak mix)
- 1/4 c
- orange juice
- 1/2 c
- chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp
- orange zest
How to Make Gluten Free Orange Cream Cheese Bread
- 1Combine Cream Cheeseand Butter, creaming well
- 2Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy
- 3Add eggs, beating well after each one
- 4Add flour alternately with orange juice, begining with one cup flour then 1/8 cup orange juice the repeat. Mix well after each addtion.
- 5Stir in walnuts and orange zest.
- 6Pour batter into greased pans. I use small individual pans.
- 7Bake at 350 degreesF for 30 minutes or until wooden toothpick that's inserted into the center comes out clean.