French Toast Roll-ups
Mary Ellen Taylor
How to Make French Toast Roll-ups
- 1In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, egg yolk, and 1/4 cup of sugar until smooth; set aside.
- 2Remove crusts from white bread; roll each slice with a rolling pin.
- 3Spread cream cheese mixture on white bread; roll up jelly roll style and place seam side down on a baking sheet.
- 4In a shallow dish, combine remaining sugar and cinnamon.
- 5Brush melted butter over roll-ups; then roll them in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- 6Return roll-ups to baking sheet; cover and freeze for at least two hours. Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes.