Extra Special Zucchini Bread
2 cgranulated sugar
1 cvegetable oil
1 tspvanilla extract
1 pkg(8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspground nutmeg
2 cchopped walnuts
2 czucchini, shredded
How to Make Extra Special Zucchini Bread
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour (2) 9 x 5 loaf pans (or 7 mini loaf pans).
- In large bowl beat eggs, sugar, oil, cream cheese, and vanilla together for about 3 minutes.
- In another large bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg.
- On low speed, gradually beat dry ingrediants into the egg mixture.
- Fold in zucchini, and walnuts.
- Bake for 1 hour, or till tests done.
- Cool 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.