Everyone's Favorite Sticky Buns
Kendra W. Raymond
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Using frozen bread, gives these buns a light texture that I really liked. And makes these super easy to whip up when you have an urge for something sweet. The pudding gives the topping a nice creamy texture. These will be a great addition to breakfast or your next brunch! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Everyone's Favorite Sticky Buns
- Grease 9 x 13 pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beak bread dough into golf ball sized pieces. Place in single layer in pan.
- In saucepan, melt butter. Add cinnamon, milk, brown sugar, pecans, and pudding mix. Stir and cook slightly.
- Pour pecan mixture over bread pieces. Let rise until double in size (about 30 minutes).
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.
- Turn warm rolls over onto cookie sheet to allow the topping to drizzle over rolls. Serve warm - yummy!!!