Easy Monkey Bread with Pecan and Brown Sugar Glaze
2loaves frozen bread left in refrigerator overnite
1/3 clight brown sugar
2 Tbspunsalted butter
2 Tbspheavy cream
3/4 cchopped pecans
1/2 stickmelted butter
1/4 csugar with as much cinnamon as you like
How to Make Easy Monkey Bread with Pecan and Brown Sugar Glaze
- Grease a Bundt pan with Crisco.
- To make the glaze add brown sugar, butter and cream to a small saucepan. Stir continuously. As soon as the glaze comes to a boil, pour it into the Bundt pan so it puddles evenly in the bottom.
- Add 1/2 of the pecan on top of the glaze.
- Cut each loaf in 12 pieces.
- Roll each piece in a ball and then in the butter and then in the sugar mixture.
- Place in Bundt pan. After 1/2 of the dough is used pour the rest of the pecans over the balls.
- Finish filling the pan with the dough. Cover with a light cloth and let it sit for about 30 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven for about 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Take a knife and break the rolls away from the pan. Invert the pan on a dish and pour out.