Easy Monkey Bread with Pecan and Brown Sugar Glaze
- loaves frozen bread left in refrigerator overnite
- 1/3 c
- light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp
- heavy cream
- 3/4 c
- chopped pecans
- 1/2 stick
- melted butter
- 1/4 c
- sugar with as much cinnamon as you like
How to Make Easy Monkey Bread with Pecan and Brown Sugar Glaze
- 1Grease a Bundt pan with Crisco.
- 2To make the glaze add brown sugar, butter and cream to a small saucepan. Stir continuously. As soon as the glaze comes to a boil, pour it into the Bundt pan so it puddles evenly in the bottom.
- 3Add 1/2 of the pecan on top of the glaze.
- 4Cut each loaf in 12 pieces.
- 5Roll each piece in a ball and then in the butter and then in the sugar mixture.
- 6Place in Bundt pan. After 1/2 of the dough is used pour the rest of the pecans over the balls.
- 7Finish filling the pan with the dough. Cover with a light cloth and let it sit for about 30 minutes.
- 8Bake in a preheated 350F oven for about 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- 9Take a knife and break the rolls away from the pan. Invert the pan on a dish and pour out.