- 3 can(s)
- canned bisquits, plain (no flaky or grands(
- 1 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/4 c
- brown sugar, light
- 3 Tbsp
- cinnamon, ground
- 3/4 c
- butter, melted
- 1/2 c
- pecans, chopped or pieces
How to Make Drema's "Monkey Bread"
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
Spray bundt cake pan well. Sprinkle half of pecans around in bottom of the cake pan.
- 2On cutting board cut each bisquit into 1/4 or 4 pieces.
In large mixing bowl combine white sugar and cinnamon. Mix well. Place biscuit pieces into mixture, toss and coat well. Place each piece into bundt cake pan until complete.
- 3Melt 3/4 cup butter or margarine. Add brown sugar, 1/2 cup of remaining leftover coating mixture and remainder of nuts. Mix well. Drizzle this over the biscuit pieces into cake pan.
Bake for about 45 minutes in 350 degree oven.
Run knife around edges when cool. Upside the cake on a platter. Allow to cool and dig it.