★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 ccorn oil
3 cprepared mixture of cushaw, butternut and acorn squash.
3 1/2 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking soda
1 tspbaking powder
5 tsppumpkin pie spices
How to Make Cushaw Bread
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare 3-4 loaf pans by greasing and flouring.
- For best results use large bowel and wooden spoon. Not Mixer.
- Combine sugar, oil and egg. Mix well. Add Squash mixture mix well again.
- Sift all dry ingredients together add to Squash mixture all at one time and mix well.
- Add water and mix again.
- Divide mixture into 3-4 prepared loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 1 hour or till tooth pic comes out clean when inserted into middle.