Cupa, Cupa, Cupa Triple Berry Cobbler
You may double ingredients and bake in a 9" X 13" Glass pan.
Original recipe has Sugar instead of Splenda... many in my family are diabetic or on weight watchers, Splenda instead of sugar works better for us.
Great served with ice cream, or half and half on top.
PREPARE, DICE AND SET ASIDE
2/3 csweet cherries, fresh, pitted and quarted
2/3 cstrawberries, fresh diced
2/3 cblueberries, fresh whole
SPREAD AND MELT
1/2 stickbutter (real butter a must)
1 cself-rising flour *(must be self-rising flour)
How to Make Cupa, Cupa, Cupa Triple Berry Cobbler
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT.
- GREASE LARGE 9"-10" GLASS DEEP PIE PLATE WITH BUTTER
- PLACE REMAINING 1/2 STICK BUTTER, QUARTERED IN THE GLASS PIE PLATE.
- MELT BUTTER IN GLASS PIE PLATE IN A PREHEATED 350 DEGREE FAHRENHEIT OVEN.
- POUR FRUIT ON MELTED BUTTER.
- POUR MIXTURE OF THE SPLENDA, FLOUR AND MILK OVER FRUIT.