How to Make Crock Pot Pumpkin Bread
- blend the oil and both of the sugars.
- then stir in the beaten eggs and canned pumpkin. add the remaining dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- pour the batter into a greased or oiled bread pan.
- add 2 cups of water to your crock pot and place the pan into a crock pot.
- cover the top of the crock pot with 8-10 paper towels. this is to trap condensation and keep the bread from becoming mushy.
- place the crock pot lid on top of croak pot and bake on high 2-12 -3 hours.