How to Make Crock Pot Pumpkin Bread
- 1blend the oil and both of the sugars.
- 2then stir in the beaten eggs and canned pumpkin. add the remaining dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- 3pour the batter into a greased or oiled bread pan.
- 4add 2 cups of water to your crock pot and place the pan into a crock pot.
- 5cover the top of the crock pot with 8-10 paper towels. this is to trap condensation and keep the bread from becoming mushy.
- 6place the crock pot lid on top of croak pot and bake on high 2-12 -3 hours.