How to Make Crock Pot Gingerbread
- 1Combine gingerbread mix with cornmeal and salt in large bowl, stir in milk until mixture is evenly moist.
- 2Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Stir in raisins.
- 3Pour into a greased and floured 7 cup mold. Cover with foil and tie.
- 4Put a trivet or metal rack in crock pot. Pour 2 cups hot water in the crock pot.
- 5Place the filled mold on the rack or trivet.
- 6Cover the pot and cook on high for 3-4 hours or until the bread is done.
- 7Remove from pot and cool on a rack for 5 minutes. Loosen the edges with a knife and turn out on a rack to cool slightly.