Cream Cheese Finger Rolls
How to Make Cream Cheese Finger Rolls
- Trim the crust off all slices of bread. Then slightly flatten each slice with a rolling pin.
- Mix the softened cream cheese, the egg yolk, vanilla and sugar together with a hand mixer.
- Spread each slice with the cream cheese mixture then roll up tightly and cut each slice in half.
- Roll each piece in melted butter and then in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place seam side down in a jelly roll pan side by side and placing in fairly tight rows. You can then refrigerate them overnight or bake immediately at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. These are amazing!