2- - 8ozs. pkgcream cheese
2 pkgcresent rolls
1 tspalmond extract
1 cpowdered sugar
1 tspalmond flavoring
1/3 csliced almonds for topping
How to Make Cream Cheese Danish
- unroll 1 pkg. of cresent rolls.Roll out in bottom of rectangular pan. Press seams together to form the pastry.
- mix cream cheese,sugar and flavoring together.
- Spread over the bottom pastry
- Unroll second pkg. of cresent rolls. repeat pressing the seams together. Put the pastry over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake according to directions for the rolls.
- Mix the icing of sugar, milk, and flavoring.
- Drizzle the icing over baked danish. Sprinkle almonds on top. Enjoy.