Cream Cheese Banana Nut Bread
18-oz package cream cheese (softened)
2eggs, slightly beaten
2ripe bananas, mashed
2 cpackaged biscuit mix
1/2 cchopped nuts (i like walnuts)
1/2 csemisweet chocolate (optional)
How to Make Cream Cheese Banana Nut Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in eggs and banana.
- Stir in biscuit mix just until moistened.
- Stir in nuts and/or chocolate pieces, if desired.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. If necessary, loosely cover with foil the last 15 minutes of baking to prevent over browning.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.