Crazy Good Cinnamon Rolls/Dinner Rolls
How to Make Crazy Good Cinnamon Rolls/Dinner Rolls
- 1Add flour first and bury your yeast in the flour. Then add sugar and salt. Don't mix together!
- 2Add oil and lastly add the hot water. Mix together. Dough will be sticky so use oil to work through your hands better. Do NOT add extra flour.
- 3Cover with towel and allow to rise until doubled in size. Punch it down and allow to rise a second time until doubled in size.
- 4IF YOU ARE MAKING DINNER ROLLS, break off into balls and place in a well greased pan and bake @400 for 20 minutes.
- 5IF YOU ARE MAKING CINNAMON ROLLS, roll out on flour surface. Mix together cinnamon and brown sugar in a bowl. Spread butter over dough, then sprinkle with cinnamon/brown sugar mix.