Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti
How to Make Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat sugar and eggs on high until thick, pale, and fluffy (5 min). Batter should fall off the beaters in ribbons. Beat in the vanilla extract
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Add to the egg mixture, beating until combined.
- Fold in the nuts and cranberries
- Transfer dough to the parchment and with wet hands, shape into a log approximately 12 x 3 inches. Place in oven for about 25 minutes or until firm to the touch. Cool on a rack for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven to 325. Move the log to a cutting board and with a bread knife, carefully cut slices, about 1/2 inch in width. Place cut side down back on the parchment and return to oven for 10 minutes.
- Turn over and back another 10 minutes. Remove and cool on a rack and then store in an airtight container.