Cranberry Orange Loaf
Photo adapted by Allrecipes.
1/4 cbutter, softened
3/4 corange juice
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 Tbspgrated orange rind
1 1/2 ccranberries
1/2 cchopped pecans or walnuts
How to Make Cranberry Orange Loaf
- First bowl: Combine butter, sugar and egg. Beat until smooth. Stir in juice.
- Second bowl: Measure dry ingredients. Stir in orange rind, cranberries and nuts. Add to batter, stirring just until moistened.
- Put into a greased and floured 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes, then remove from pan. Cool completely.