Coffee Pumpkin Bread with Coffee Icing
- 1 pkg. pumpkin quick bread mix, 14 oz
- 1 1/4 cups brewed double strength coffee, such as starbucks, any variety, cooled, divided
- 4 squares (4 oz) semisweet baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
How to Make Coffee Pumpkin Bread with Coffee Icing
- 1Make the bread batter as directed on the package, substitute 1 cup of the coffee for the water. Stir in the chocolate.
- 2Bake bread as directed on package. Remove from pan and cool completely
- 3Beat sugar, remaining 1/4 cup coffee and butter in large bowl with mixer on low speed til well blended. Spread on bread. Makes 16 servings.