Cinnamon Yum Yums
- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking power
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup of white sugar
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1/3 cup packed powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
How to Make Cinnamon Yum Yums
- 1Assemble all ingredients, big mixing bowl, measuring cup and spoon. Getting all your supplies together, makes for quick mixing
- 2DOUGH - Sift and mix all dry ingredients
- 3Add the butter to the flour mix. Mix with a fork or beaters until it is the consistency of cornmeal.
- 4Add milk, the amount of milk tends to vary. Add until dough makes a soft ball, with a little dry flour mixture around the ball.
- 5Roll out on floured board, in a rectangular shape. Dough should be about 1/4" thick. Add melted butter all over top of rolled dough
Mix and then sprinkle generously mixture of sugars and cinnamon over the butter. Start to roll the cinnamon rolls. Roll the cinnamon buns,starting from the longest side, lengthwise. Roll tightly all the way up, slightly pinching the edges together.
- 7Use a piece of dental floss or a sharp knife and cut the roll into 1" slices. Arrange on pan
Put on greased cookie sheet, with about 1/2 between each cinnamon roll. Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes, or until slightly brown on the top
- 8After the cinnamon rolls have cooled, add a white icing to the top. Serve slightly warm and enjoy! Wasn't that an easy way to make cinnamon rolls?