Cinnamon Sticky Buns
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar,
- 1/3 cup pancake syrup,
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans,
- 1 teaspoon mccormick® cinnamon, ground,
- 1 teaspoon mccormick® pure vanilla extract,
- 1 can (11.3 ounces) refrigerated dinner rolls, (8 rolls)
How to Make Cinnamon Sticky Buns
- 1Mix butter, sugar, syrup, pecans, cinnamon and vanilla in 9-inch round cake pan. Arrange rolls in pan with sides touching.
Bake in preheated oven as directed on package until rolls are golden brown. Immediately invert pan onto serving plate; remove pan. Spread any remaining topping from pan over rolls. Serve warm.