2 cwhite sugar- divided use
1 8 ounce pkgcream cheese, room temperature
1 1/2 stickmargarine
1 Tbspcinnamon or to taste
1 loafsandwich white bread
How to Make Cinnamon Roll Ups
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar, cream cheese, and egg yolk together.
Cut off crust and flatten with hand. This step will make it easier to roll up.
- Melt 1 1/2 sticks margarine in pie pan.
Mix 1 1/2 cups of sugar with cinnamon and place in pie pan.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on flattened bread slices and roll up.
- Dip in the melted margarine and roll in sugar/cinnamon mixture making sure there is plenty of sugar/cinnamon on each roll.
- You can place in frig or freezer and cook later, or place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 15 to 18 minutes. Let cool briefly. You can cut these in half if you want smaller servings.