Cinnamon Maple Pull-Aparts
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp
- watkins cinna-cream sprinkles
- 2 can(s)
- (8 oz) pillsbury buttermilk or homestyle biscuits
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- water or milk
- 1/2 tsp
- maple extract
How to Make Cinnamon Maple Pull-Aparts
- 1Heat oven to 425.
- 2Melt butter and mix with Cinna-Cream Sprinkles. Pour into 8" or 9" square pan.
- 3Cut biscuits into 4 pieces each and spread out in pan. Bake 10-15 minutes until biscuits are brown on top.
- 4Thoroughly mix powdered sugar, water or milk, and maple extract. You can do this while the biscuits are still in the oven, or wait until they come out.
- 5Remove pan from oven and invert on large plate. Spread icing carefully over biscuits. Serve hot or warm.
- 6NOTE: DO NOT mix icing in advance - it thickens quickly and becomes more difficult to spread.