Cinnamon Maple Pull-Aparts
★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 Tbspbutter, melted
1 Tbspwatkins cinna-cream sprinkles
2 can(s)(8 oz) pillsbury buttermilk or homestyle biscuits
1 cpowdered sugar
1 Tbspwater or milk
1/2 tspmaple extract
How to Make Cinnamon Maple Pull-Aparts
- Heat oven to 425.
- Melt butter and mix with Cinna-Cream Sprinkles. Pour into 8" or 9" square pan.
- Cut biscuits into 4 pieces each and spread out in pan. Bake 10-15 minutes until biscuits are brown on top.
- Thoroughly mix powdered sugar, water or milk, and maple extract. You can do this while the biscuits are still in the oven, or wait until they come out.
- Remove pan from oven and invert on large plate. Spread icing carefully over biscuits. Serve hot or warm.
- NOTE: DO NOT mix icing in advance - it thickens quickly and becomes more difficult to spread.