1 can(s)crescent rolls 8 ct.
3 Tbspbutter, melted
1/4 cpecans, chopped (toasted) optional
1/4 craisins, optional
3/4 cpowdered sugar
2 1/2 tspmilk
How to Make Cinnamon Crescents
- Preheat oven to 375F. Prepare baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- On parchment or waxed paper lightly floured:
Unfold each crescent and flatten with rolling pin or hands maintaining triangle shape.
- Melt butter in microwave. Set aside. Mix cinnamon and sugar together. Set aside.
- With pastry brush, spread melted butter over each triangle. Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of cinnamon/sugar mixture over butter. OPTIONAL: Add chopped pecans and/or raisins if desired. Pecans may be toasted, if desired.
- Starting with wide end, tightly roll dough finishing up at narrow end, forming crescent shape.
- Bake at 375F for 12-14 minutes.
Meanwhile make ICING. Combine 3/4 cup powdered sugar and 2 1/2 tsp milk. Mix until smooth. Icing will be thick. Spread on crescents while hot/warm.