Easy Christmas Caramel Rolls
- loaves of frozen bread dough
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- slightly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 1/2-3 tsp
- cinnamon (optional)
- 1 large
- (4 3/4 oz) box "cook & serve" vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
How to Make Easy Christmas Caramel Rolls
- 1Let bread loaves partially thaw, but not rise. Cut or break one loaf into small pieces. Place on the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan. Cut up remaining loaf.
- 2Combine butter, sugar, cinnamon (if using), milk, and pudding mix in a saucepan over medium/low heat, stirring to combine. Heat until smooth and butter is melted (warm, but not hot)
- 4Bake at 350 for 25-35 minutes. If the top starts to get dark, place a piece of aluminum foil over (lightly, not tight) so the middle can fully cook, but the top won't burn. When cooked, invert the pan onto a serving platter or cookie sheet. The caramel will run down the sides, lift off the pan. Enjoy!