Chocolate Zucchini Bread
The only change I have made is adding chocolate chips (for my daughter).
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cplus 2 tlbs oil
1 tspvanilla extract
2 cgrated zucchini
1/4 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
1 calmonds, pecans, or walnuts
1 cchocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Beat eggs until lemon color.
- Stir in sugar, oil, and cocoa.
- Then stir in vanilla and zucchini.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Stir into zucchini mixture.
- Fold in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Oil and flour 2 loaf pans.
Divide batter evenly into pans.
- Bake at 350* for 50-60 minutes.