Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease and flour loaf pans and mash the bananas.
- In a mixing bowl, combine shortening, sugar and eggs.
- Combine flour and baking soda then slowly add to wet ingredients until blended thoroughly.
- Add mashed bananas. When the mix is "batter" consistency, add chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Pour into 2 loaf pans or lined muffin tins. Bake loaves for 1 hour and muffins for 20 minutes.
- ***As something extra, I sprinkle a couple chips on top of the loaves before I bake them.