Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
1 cvegetable oil (do not use any other oil)
1 can(s)15-16 oz. pumpkin
3 cgranulated sugar
2 tspbaking soda
1 cchocolate chips or mini chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Combine in large mixing bowl the eggs, water, vegetable oil, pumpkin and the sugar. Set aside.
- Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Add by cupful(s) to the wet ingredients. Add the chocolate chips last. Pour into greased loaf pans and bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes.
- Add the chocolate chips last. Pour into greased loaf pans. and bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until toothpick tests done in the center.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for an hour before turning out of pan. Freezes well. Double batches work well.