Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- 3 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 (14) can(s)
- 1 c
- vegetable oil
- 2/3 c
- 3 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp
- ground nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp
- baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1 (6) oz
- semi-sweet mini chocloate chips
- 1/2 c
- walnuts, chopped
How to Make Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- 1In large bowl, combine sugar, pumpkin, oil, water, and eggs; beat until smooth.
- 2Blend in flour, spices, baking soda and salt.
- 3Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
- 4Grease and flour 3 (1 lb.) coffee cans or 3 loaf pans. Fill cans 1/2-3/4 full.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until a knife when inserted comes out clean.
- 6Cool on wire racks before removing from cans/pans.
- 7Wrap in cellophane once completely cooled.
- 8To freeze: wrap in cellophane, then foil and place in a ZipLoc freezer bag.