Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
3 cgranulated sugar
1 (14) can(s)pumpkin
1 cvegetable oil
3 1/2 call purpose flour
1 Tbspground cinnamon
1 Tbspground nutmeg
2 Tbspbaking soda
1 1/2 tspsalt
1 (6) ozsemi-sweet mini chocloate chips
1/2 cwalnuts, chopped
How to Make Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- In large bowl, combine sugar, pumpkin, oil, water, and eggs; beat until smooth.
- Blend in flour, spices, baking soda and salt.
- Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Grease and flour 3 (1 lb.) coffee cans or 3 loaf pans. Fill cans 1/2-3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until a knife when inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on wire racks before removing from cans/pans.
- Wrap in cellophane once completely cooled.
- To freeze: wrap in cellophane, then foil and place in a ZipLoc freezer bag.