How to Make Cherry Coffee Squares
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour a 1.4Hx15.5Lx10.5W jelly roll pan.
- 3Mix together sour cream, water and eggs; also mix in dry cake mix until moistened.
- 4Batter will be lumpy! Spread onto jelly roll pan.
- 5Dropped cherry pie filling by generous tablespoons onto batter.
- 6Bake 25 to 30 minutes in preheated oven.
- 7Sprinkle with almonds and drizzle with glaze... see below for glaze!
- 8GLAZE: Mix together 3 parts powdered sugar and 1 part water.... you've got glaze!!