How to Make Cherry Coffee Squares
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 1.4Hx15.5Lx10.5W jelly roll pan.
- Mix together sour cream, water and eggs; also mix in dry cake mix until moistened.
- Batter will be lumpy! Spread onto jelly roll pan.
- Dropped cherry pie filling by generous tablespoons onto batter.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes in preheated oven.
- Sprinkle with almonds and drizzle with glaze... see below for glaze!
- GLAZE: Mix together 3 parts powdered sugar and 1 part water.... you've got glaze!!