How to Make Cheaters Caramel Pull Aparts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Generously grease a bundt cake pan.
- In a small sauce pan heat the butter, water and brown sugar until melted.
- Seperate the biscuits and cut up each into 4 pieces.
- Combine white sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Dredge the biscuit pieces in the cinnamon sugar mix and then put the biscuits into the pan spreading them evenly throughout the pan. Pour caramel mix over all.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Let stand 3 minutes then invert onto a pan and enjoy warm.