How to Make Cheaters Caramel Pull Aparts
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Generously grease a bundt cake pan.
- 3In a small sauce pan heat the butter, water and brown sugar until melted.
- 4Seperate the biscuits and cut up each into 4 pieces.
- 5Combine white sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Dredge the biscuit pieces in the cinnamon sugar mix and then put the biscuits into the pan spreading them evenly throughout the pan. Pour caramel mix over all.
- 6Bake 20-25 minutes. Let stand 3 minutes then invert onto a pan and enjoy warm.