Champion Banana Sour Cream Bread
- 1 c
- butter, softened
- 2 c
- eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 c
- sour cream, room temperature
- 2 tsp
- 4 c
- 2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 tsp
- medium/large bananas (if bananas are on the small side use 9-10)
How to Make Champion Banana Sour Cream Bread
- 1This recipe will make 2 large loaves in regular loaf pans. Spray both pans with PAM Baking.
- 2With a hand mixer, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, then the sour cream and vanilla. Mix until fluffy - about 30-40 seconds. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Alternately add dry ingredients and mashed bananas to creamed mixture, mixing 15-20 seconds after each addition. Mix well until just combined.
- 3Pour batter into loaf pans; bake for 55-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let set in pans for 15 minutes, then move to wire rack to cool.