Caramel Rolls Use-ing Master Mix
1/2 cbutter, softened or oleo
1/3 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 tspcorn syrup, light
1/3 cpecans or walnuts
3/4 c105*-115* warm water
1 pkgactive dry yeast
2 1/2 cmaster mix
2 Tbspbutter, softened
1/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
How to Make Caramel Rolls Use-ing Master Mix
- melt butter ; add brown sugar , corn syrup.
- bring syrup mixture to a rolling boil.
- spread in a 8" round layer pan. add the nuts.
- dissolve yeast in warm water.
- mix in the master mix and beat vigorously.
- turn dough onto surface well dusted with master mix.
- knead until smooth , about 20 times
- roll out into rectangle , 16" x 9 ' spread with butter , sugar , cinnamon .
- roll up tightly beginning at wide side.
- seal well by pinching edge of dough into roll.
- slice into 10 slices. place in pan, cover with damp cloth.
- let rise in warm place for about 1 hour . heat oven to 400* bake for 20-25 minutes .invert pan and serve warm rolls