★★★★★ 1 vote5
- rhodes frozen dinner rolls
- 1 box
- regular (not instant) vanilla or butterscotch pudding
- 1 stick
- butter or margarine
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
- chopped nuts (walnut or pecan)
How to Make Caramel pull-apart rolls
- 1Arrange rolls in a bundt pan (do not pack tight). Sprinkle pudding over rolls. I like to sprinkle the pudding as I arrange the rolls so it gets all over.
- 2Melt together; butter (or margarine),brown sugar and cinnamon. Pour over rolls.
- 3Sprinkle with nuts (again, you can sprinkle the nuts as you arrange the rolls),and cover with a towel. Let rise overnight in a cool place. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.