Caramel Cashew Monkey Bread
Caramel Rolls are one of my all time favorite comfort foods...Just didn't feel like the hassle of making the dough...so took the more easy route out today.
This was the YUMMILICIOUS result! So had to share! :o)
- frozen dinner yeast rolls
- 1/2 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1 1/2 c
- cashews, salted
- 1 c
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp
- honey or corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp
- sea salt
How to Make Caramel Cashew Monkey Bread
- 1Spray a bundt pan and set aside.
Place dinner rolls out to thaw. (I like to lay them out in a single layer on piece of plastic wrap on the counter to thaw faster)
In a plastic bag add sugar and cinnamon, mix together.
- 2When rolls are half thawed, cut each roll into 4 and place in bag with sugar mixture. When you get half the rolls cut, shake the bag to coat dough pieces, place a layer into the prepared pan, sprinkle with cashews, another layer of dough, more cashews. Finish cutting and coating dinner rolls, layering with cashews. Set aside.
- 3In a sauce pan, add butter, brown sugar, honey and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly to bring butter and sugar together. Boil 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly, stir occasionally. When you can stick your finger in the caramel comfortably, it's ready, pour over dough.
- 4Preheat oven to 350. Place pan on stove to stay warm and allow to rise until nearly double in size.
Bake 30 minutes.
Allow to cool in pan 10 minutes, then turn over onto a plate.