Caramel Apple Pecan Bread
4 Tbspbutter, melted
1/2 cbrown sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
2 tspcinnamon divided
2 cchopped apples
3 Tbsptorani caramel sauce
1 cpecans chopped
How to Make Caramel Apple Pecan Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl, mix by hand the melted butter, sugar, milk, eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and 1 tsp cinnamon and stir until just mixed.
- In a small bowl, add apples (I used gala) caramel, pecans and 1 tsp cinnamon. Mix well.
- Add 1/2 the apple mixture to the batter and stir to combine.
Pour into greased loaf pan, I used PAM spray.
Add remaining apple mixture to top of batter and gently press into the batter with spatula.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour or until toothpick
Inserted comes out clean.
Let cool 15 to 20 mins in pan.
Allow to completely cool before slicing.