☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cbrown sugar
1 cmelted butter devided
1 jar(s)marschiino cherries
1/2 cnuts (your choice)
1 pkg24 count rhodes dinner rolls
How to Make Bubble bread
- Melt the butter and set aside
- In a small bowl, add cinnamon to the sugar
- In a 9 x 13 pan, combine brown sugar, 1/2 cup of the melted butter, cherries, and nuts.
- Dip each roll into the remaining 1/2 cup butter and roll in the sugar and cinnamon and then lay each on top of mixture in pan.
- Let rolls riise overnight uncovered
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 mins
- Let cool in pan for 15 mins. Then turn upside down on serving tray and rolls will release.