- 1-1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 2/3 c
- 1/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- orange zest (freshly grated)
- 1/4 tsp
- 3/4 c
- butter, chilled and cubed
- 2/3 c
- blueberries, dried or fresh
- 1/2 c
- dark chocolate chips (or as needed)
How to Make Blueberry Smooches
- 1Preheat oven to 350°
- 2In food processor, add flour, sugar, cornstarch, orange zest and salt. Pulse til combined.
- 3Add cubed butter; pulse til fine and crumbly.
- 4Remove contents to bowl and stir in dried blueberries.
- 5In mini-cupcake baking pan, press 2 tablespoons of scone mix firmly into each cup.
- 6Press 2 or 3 dark chocolate chips into top of each one.
- 7Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
- 8Let sit in baking pan 5 minutes before inverting to remove from pan.