1-1/2 call purpose flour
1 Tbsporange zest (freshly grated)
3/4 cbutter, chilled and cubed
2/3 cblueberries, dried or fresh
1/2 cdark chocolate chips (or as needed)
How to Make Blueberry Smooches
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In food processor, add flour, sugar, cornstarch, orange zest and salt. Pulse til combined.
- Add cubed butter; pulse til fine and crumbly.
- Remove contents to bowl and stir in dried blueberries.
- In mini-cupcake baking pan, press 2 tablespoons of scone mix firmly into each cup.
- Press 2 or 3 dark chocolate chips into top of each one.
- Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
- Let sit in baking pan 5 minutes before inverting to remove from pan.