Blue Ribbon Banana Nut Bread
1 stickbutter, softened
2 csugar or sugar substitute ( splenda )
6bananas ( ripe & mashed )
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 cpecans, in pieces
1/2 cwalnut pieces
2 Tbspvanilla extract ( mexican vanilla is best )
4 call purpose flour
How to Make Blue Ribbon Banana Nut Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together butter, sugar, eggs, and mashed bananas.
- In another bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Combine both mixtures and add vanilla and nuts. Mix thoroughly. Pour into 2 well greased bread pans.
- And bake for an hour at 350 degrees. To test stick tooth pick into center and if it comes out clean it's done.
- Cooks Note: Being Diabetic I've made it with Splenda and it's outstanding.