Best Banana Bread
It is a very good recipe. I doubled it using unsalted butter.
good reviews on Food.com site. Kids ask me to make this!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cbutter, room temperature
1 1/2 cflour
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspvanilla extract
4finely crushed, ripe bananas
How to Make Best Banana Bread
- First preheat oven 350 degrees F.:
Cream together butter and sugar
- Add eggs and crushed bananas
- Add: 1 teaspoon baking soda; 1 teaspoon salt; 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
- Combine well.
- Add flour, mix well.
- Pour into greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake @ 350 degrees F. for one hour.