Berry Butty Bread
Lisa G. Sweet Pantry Gal
Freezes well. Great to have in freezer to pull out in summer for quick breakfast or dessert, Just add ice cream!
Always there when You need it! Just like a good buddy! Nutty-buddy =BUTTY :)
3 call purpose flour
1 Tbsppumpkin pie spices
1 Tbspbaking soda
1 1/4 cvegetable oil
2 1/2 cfresh stawberries/blueberries
1 Tbsporange zest
1 cchopped hazelnuts
How to Make Berry Butty Bread
- Combine the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl of electric mixer, combine oil, eggs and sugar, mixing well.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to creamed mixture, stirring until just moistened.
- Stir in berries, zest and nuts.
- Spoon mixture into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees or until tests done.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- These freeze well; make multiple loaves with extra berries.